Saturday, May 13, 2006

 
Quiet day today... still feeling a little sore about the Mother's Day thing. Last night I had gone online looking for recipes... I figured I'll cook a small simple dinner for Mother's Day. I made plans to go to the national library to return some books, then go buy groceries. Then my mum tells me, "For what? You just do the ironing can liao!" And I felt a knife go right into my heart... I probably was just over sensitive, I probably shouldn't have bothered... but it did bother me.

Anyway, I just spent a couple of hours at the library in the late afternoon, then headed home where I tackled the ironing. Have finished the entire mountainload now.... my feet are aching.

:p I was going to grill some salmon fillets, then I found a really delicious-sounding baked potato receipe, and a clam thingy. The vitamins were going to come from stir-fried asparagus and eggplant deep-fried to look like french fries. Save those recipes for another day, I guess... maybe my dad wun brush me off when I suggest I cook dinner for Father's Day.

Yeah.. I'm just having early pms.... my mum's words should never hurt me...

Oh well... I'm gonna get some work done now... then I'll go take care of my neopet. Did I tell you I got to playing neopets again? Lol...

Comments:
oh oh oh I won't say no to those!!!! :)
 
pig!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home