Friday, April 28, 2006

 

Charming Little India...

Met Nis for dinner today... we went to Apollo Banana Leaf's newest branch behind Tekka Mall. I'll recommend it to anyone itching for some Indian food. It is little pricy, but there, you can get both North and South Indian food that's finger licking good.

We headed off to Prince of Wales after that for drinks... chilled out there for a while and I discovered how a tequila-mixed drink can be heavenly. I suppose it also helped that they're pretty generous with their alcohol. I also thought a tequila was to be drank straight as a shot... I have a weakness for tequila, I enjoy that poison a lot. But I have to be careful with it since it is the one drink which has gotten me drunk (to my knowledge so far at least!) Then again I did down a total of 8 shots of tequila that time, with just a max of 2-3 minutes between each shot so that could have contributed a great deal to the hangover which greeted me the next morning. But anyway, I'm not taking chances so i dun drink tequila often.

We talked about a beach getaway sometime in the near future... you know, find a nice beach and bum around there for a couple of days doing nothing. Sounds like great fun.. we'll see... we tend to do that a lot, just talk :P

Anyway, I'm feeling rather tired now so I'm gonna head off to bed... it's a long weekend, you guys got any plans? Me, I'm gonna just laze around... thinking of going rollar-blading again though... maybe...

Comments:
ah yes how can i forget the embarrassing moment after that 7-8 shots of tequila and you lying on the seats of MW? hahah.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home