Saturday, March 04, 2006

 
Hello people,

I've been gone a long while... I was going to blog on so many things, most of them whins and complaints... about work for example. Then I wanted to do a nice piece in honour of the late Mr. S Rajaratnam, but I was too busy crying while watching his funeral over the television (yes I know, sucker!) I also wanted to blog about this play I saw last week called 'Rosnah' and the sort of thoughts/feelings it invoked in me but I somehow didn't do it and now, in hindsight, I think it's too personal for me to wanna put it up for the public to tear apart.

Now that I think about it, a blog cannot really be an honest reflection of a person. If it was like one of those diary books we used to be able to buy in primary school where you have a little golden lock & key to keep your diary secure (I had one in pri 5, still have it with me), then you'll be able to write about anything and everything that comes to mind.

But I cannot exactly be blogging about how I've been feeling horny all day and gosh I so need a fuck right now! I have friends who know of this site, and no matter how close they are to me, I'm sure it'll be as uncomfortable for them as it will be for me if my blog entry goes like:
'my pussy was pulsating from my horniness and I kept thinking about His naked body and...' so on and so on (if you want more, go find some sex stories website)
I am comfortable telling them some of my deepest darkest secrets but I'm not comfortable telling them which sex position I just used... go figure.

And then of course sometimes you have thoughts/feelings... and they're just, well, so personal.
I know of people who are comfortable with opening up to others and all that, but I am not at all like that.

Which brings us to my next question:
So how much of what you guys have been reading is a reflection of me, who I am, etc?
And if what you're reading is not really me, then what's the point of it all anyway? Coz if it is fake, then you all would be wasting your life - like spending $10 watching a pirated vcd with heads floating ard on screen.

I have no answers.

But then, it's ok not to have answers... I am just human.

My god sis resigned from her job too. Today, or rather technically, yesterday was her last day. Mine is in a week's time and I really cannot wait. Next week is going to feel like a really long one... but the good news is, I'll be meeting Him, so that ought to brighten things up a bit. We didn't do much this week coz He was not feeling well... so I'm hoping He gets better...

Lol.. didn't stop us from having a great time on Thursday nevertheless.
(and again this is one of those moments where I do not give details of the sort of sex we had.)

I will blog more regularly, I promise. With things settling down, it'll happen.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home