Tuesday, February 14, 2006

 

Heart Day

For those of you who bother, happy valentine's day to you.

No, I'm not going to be all cynical and crappy and bitchy and stuff about it... simply coz I'm too sleepy to bother.

Supposed to go to Triple 3 with nis... but thanks to this day, it's too expensive to go.

So nis and I are going somewhere else.

Girls' Night Out... just coz we're not attached does not mean we cannot enjoy this day too. I'm not going out to celebrate 'Friendship Day' thought - I believe that's the way unhappy singles console themselves. I'm just going to go out and have fun... I'm already thinking about the oysters I'll be having later.

.
...
.....
........
..........

Well ok... it would be nice to receive something sweet today... It'll be too much to ask for some bling bling... so... it'll be nice to get flowers or something. Yes I know flowers will die, but just humor the sentimentalist inside me, ok? A nice bouquet of white lilies.... ya... white lilies are my favourite...

Lol... I'm weird... I'm not wishing for a male date for valentine's day... I just want flowers.

Hehe... I want the company of fragrant beauty minus the cock-talk.

Anyway... all you love-birds out there... have fun... remember you're not supposed to just love each other today, ya?

Goodness, that last line just kinda tarnishes my reputation ya? Let's change it a bit...

All you love-birds, remember your condoms, ya?

I always figured that on V-day, I could make more money selling condoms disguised as roses, than those little girls who walk down Orchard Rd selling the real deal.

Comments:
nmind - we shall go Triple 3 another day. when it's not some cliched and overly-priced occasion like Heart Day. *snigger*
 
Post a Comment

<< Home