Wednesday, January 04, 2006

 

A wonderful first week of 2006!

I spent most of Monday (what was left of it, considering that I finally crawled out of bed at 2pm) sighing.

I was not looking forward to work the next day.

I think it's a really bad sign when you start having weird nightmares of your boss haunting you, yelling, "What's the status of this search? Have you contacted so-and-so yet? Did you go check that out?" and blah blah blah.

I dread work coz of my hateful boss.

But when I got to work, my colleague told me the boss is extending his holiday for another WHOLE week!!!!!!

Hahaha.... peace and quiet til Friday! No stupid pathetic idiotic pompous, downright rude, jackass of a boss to turn every day I start out well into living hell.

Of course I still have to do my work and stuff... but at least he is not physically nearby...

Unfortunately, the advance of technoology means that he can still check his email, and get me to call him... I had to do that yesterday and endure him scolding me for not listening to his instructions that he had wanted X-type of companies, when in actual fact, he never ever once mentioned it before - I know, I save all my MSN chats with him and make notes for every meeting.
It's just gotten to the point where I find it totally draining and pointless to argue with him.
He has a bad memory, no respect and appreciation for my work... urgh!

Hehehe... my colleagues and I are going to savour every boss-free minute...

Comments:
haha.. not bad.. get to enjoy the first week of 2006 without having your boss breathing down your neck all the time. Take care.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home