Monday, January 22, 2007

 

Good start to the new year

Lalalalalal...

Ladies & Gentlemen, I have an announcement to make.... A huge announcement.

Are you all ready?

Drum roll please.......

I lost 2 kg between December and January!

Hurray!!!!!!

And why is it such big news, those of you turning up your noses may ask.

Well, coz I had been pigging out all of December, then there was Christmas, then right through the New Year... Yet, I lost all that weight!

And believe me, I have been stuffing my face.

Lalalala... I'm so happy!

I think it must be the cycling... So now, I'm gonna make sure I cycle regularly.

Then again, come to think of it, I could have just lost that 2 kg tearing out my hair during the past week... Just consider my brother's shitty behavior so far.

Hmm..

Oh whatever... I've lost weight, I've lost weight, I've lost weight!!!!

Those who have said females are hard to please obviously never did know how to tackle the "Honey, do I look fat?" question.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home