Monday, January 15, 2007

 
I woke up at 10-plus today, looked at my alarm clock and realised I was super-late for work and sprang up in bed. The moment I did that, my head exploded in pain and I regretted that sudden movement.

Had a couple of missed calls from Him, probably wondering why I was still not at the office. When I had called with my explanation, He told me to stay home and rest. And I wanted to cry. I was feeling miserable and wanted to see Him, nevermind that His advice made perfect sense - I wouldn't be much use at work and besides, I didn't wanna pass anthing on to Him.

So being the good girl that I am, I stayed home. Ate some food, read the papers, and then decided on an hours' nap that stretched four hours... When I woke, it was coming to seven already.

:P

I forced myself to take some food, then settled into the sofa to watch some soccer... Pleased that our team won, lol.

Now... I'm gonna go to bed... I shall wake up fresh tomorrow for work, no longer sick... I will.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home