Saturday, November 14, 2009

 
Well ok, so I haven't been blogging for a while, but I've been busy, and let's just leave it at that.

Been in a very weird mood lately, I don't quite know how to explain it. It's just one of those things, you know... I think I have to resign myself to the fact that I'll always get into those mood now and again, and as long as I can still function (depending on your definition of 'function'), that's cool. At least I don't need to be on prozac.. which is such a great pill by the way, even better than valium.

Anyway... I'm just rambling on... think I've been cooped up at home for far too long.

I need a life :P

Are you excited about Obama being in Singapore tonight? I am.. And this APEC, I think it's a great honor for this little red dot - tiny but significant.

Feel like singing the national anthem now, lol.

Anyway, I just needed somewhere to, I dun know, 'talk' a bit... catch you later!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home