Friday, July 28, 2006

 

I've been exercising so much self-control..

... that I'm proud of myself.

So tempted to lambast the way the U.S. has been dealing with the whole ME thingy... the stupid administration...

But no.... I shall not start rambling on, lest I start sounding all crazy.

Oh, in case some of you dun know just what the fuck I'm talking about, then you better get your nose in the news... coz the world does not simply evolve around you. Some say that oh, politics is boring and doesn't affect them anyway so why bother? Well, simply because there are people, normal people like you and me suffering and dying out there, and if you're human enough with a heart, you'll care.

Oh, you mean, you're really a hard bastard? Oh well then, how about this for a reason why you should care what happens in the world : oil prices.

I'm glad that got your attention, you materialistic baboon.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home