Monday, July 31, 2006

 

The Wine Arcade

Went with Him to this wine place at Mackenzie Rd... it's a small charming place where you can enjoy a glass of wine or two.... we were the only customers the owner had, but then again it could be coz it's a Monday and it was still rather early in the evening. I didn't mind the lack of a crowd though - it created a most intimate setting.

My favourite was the Robertson Beaukett 2004 from South Africa. I do enjoy South African and Chilean wine. This particular wine smelled really fresh and a little spicy, and had a mild pineapple taste! It was totally new to my tastebuds. It was also extremely smooth ... totally delicious.
I shall purchase a bottle and really enjoy it when I'm able to...

I think it was also the company this evening that made the wine even better.... He msged me just now asking if I had enjoyed the wine... and I think what He really wanted to ask was, 'did the alcohol get you intoxicated and horny enough?'

Yes, it did.

Lol................

Anyway, if there are people keen... the website for that wine place is http://www.winearcade.com/wine

They're also a wholesaler of sorts too btw... my eyes lit up when I read that they pay a lot of attention to wine from South Africa... I really like the wine from there...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home