Tuesday, February 13, 2007

 

How ah?

So a friend called me up just now.

"Hey, you remember my that black halter or not?"

"Which one? You got a couple."

"That one lah! With the lace-lace at the neck!"

"Ah ok... ya... why?"

"You think I should wear that tomorrow or not ah? He told me to dress up for tomorrow's dinner.... which means it must be an expensive place where everyone must dress formal right?"

"Well..."

"And hor, I'm wondering if that halter is formal enough. But I also dun want it to be too formal in case the place is not that high-class, then I'll look overdressed and too eager! Just a date only what, hor?"

"If just a date, then you so excited for what? I can hear your heart pounding away from here."

"Aiyah, you dun like that lah.... you know what I mean right? You dun chi zhiu (translation: 'eat vinegar' = be jealous)"

"I chi what zhiu!?!"

"So you got date for tomorrow or not?"

"Nah... I..."

"Aiyo! So jialat ah! Maybe I ask him if he got any friend, then we can go out double date lah" *in a 'I-am-donating-to-charity' tone*

"Hello ah, you know me so long liao... you think I even care? And why are we talking about me and not your wardrobe crisis instead?"

"Oh ya! So how? You think the halter can?"

"Ya lah, can can... then just wear the earrings I gave you for a more dressy sweet-sweet look lor... then ok liao."

"Ok! Thanks ah! You are my saviour! "

"Hmm."

"OK, I got to go liao.... need to do my nails. You let me know if you want a date ok? Bye!"

*&^$$&(%@#%^&$%#

And that bitch didn't even ask about my cold... I was sniffing away throughout the entire conversation!

Someone remind me again why I still love that airhead bimbotic friend of mine.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home