Saturday, January 27, 2007

 
The plan had been to wake up early today and do the housework.... My parents were arriving home in the early afternoon, you see... Lol, so we kinda like, maintain the house aka keep it from becoming a pig sty when they're not around, and just as they're abt to return, we'll burst out armed with cleaning equipment and get the house looking like a page out of a home décor magazine... And pretend it's been looking this wonderful all the time they were gone.

Yes I know, we're such cheats.

But the night before, I had such trouble sleeping. I was feeling really tired physically but somehow just couldn't get to sleep. So I had parked myself in front of the television and forced really b-grade shows in the hope that I'll get really so exhausted I'll fall asleep.

By the time I went to bed, it was 4-plus.

It's really irritating... It's been like that for a while.. I'll be so tired, yet only able to fall asleep when it's like, the middle of the night :P

Anyway... By the time I got up... I had very little time left til my parents' return. So started a mad dashing about the house.... Fortunately, I was able to get everything looking lovely half an hour before they were due home.

Phew.

Then I continued slaving away in the kitchen cooking them a decent dinner... They were eager for some proper food, you see.

Now, I'm freaking drained *yawns*

Hopefully tonight, I'll be able to fall asleep the minute my head hits the pillow.

I am kinda glad my parents are home... Lol... Trust me to say something like that...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home