Sunday, February 04, 2007

 
I wonder if I should be worried.

My knee started hurting after last Sunday when I cycled from pasir ris to bedok reservior. I had just put it down to over-exertion and thought nothing more of it. The last time my knee gave me a lot of trouble was back during jc when I was very active in sports etc. back then, I'll be limping away every other day because it'll be too painful to straighten my knee and walk normally. But since last Sunday when my knee started to hurt, I could still walk ok, and the pain would come and go so I figured, it's nothing.

But just now (sat afternoon) I did a short cycle around the park coz my knee wasn't hurting anymore and now, the pain's back.

I really dun want to have that regular knee ache again :P

Sigh.

Gotta remind myself I'm no longer as young as I was all those years ago... Gotta take it slowly, frustrating as it is. I'm aiming to do a couple more cycling trips down to the reservior before I try cycling to changi village... That's the goal.

Soon...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home