Saturday, August 12, 2006

 
my mum had returned on tues afternoon... today, it was my dad's turn. not long after he got home, we went out to bedok, one of the hawker centers for a mass-makan session. sometimes what my family does is we order a variety of dishes and then share them... lol, my dad whacked up all the food... after a period of time spent overseas, you just really miss local food, you know...

after that, we just spent some time walking around, looking at things, talking, joking around, laughing... and it was totally enjoyable.
i know it's kinda weird... that i would like a place of my own and yet... sometimes i do get particularly bitchy and start going on and on about my family, but deep down inside, i guess i do love them. it's funny what age does to you... as you get older, you tend to mellow down and become less of an angry individual... you tend to be more easy-going, and take things as they come along and learn to enjoy them.

and no... i'm not getting older.. just more matured ;)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home