Monday, February 19, 2007

 

On the second day of CNY, my true love gave to me...

A rather large angbao collection!

But that's coz i had the entire family tribe over to our place today.

Do you know how tiring it is to have to run between the kitchen, dining room and living room all day?!?!?!

Tomorrow is round 2.... my parents' friends are coming over... the good thing about that is that i will not have to stick around all the time... i'll be able to hide in my room... well, that's what i hope at least.

*yawns* very tired... at least everyone complimented me on my baking and cooking, lol.
And i only got asked 4 times whether i have a boyfriend.
That, my dear, is a miracle.

Then again, it could be that all the uncles and aunties were busy playing with my cousins' babies and woahing away at my brother's improved facial complexion and muscular shoulders.
Ha, they dun know my bro was sucking in his tummy all day!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home