Saturday, June 04, 2005

 

I, and only I, have THE Answer!!!

I was reading all the entries on the sgblogconspiracy in http://www.mrbrown.com/blog/2005/06/sgblogconspirac_2.html a little while ago... and I must say,

YOU ARE ALL WRONG!!!!!!

I know I know, it sucks to lose *gives a comforting smile*

Don't worry, okay? I will let you in on the real deal, so you will all no longer have to continue making fools out of yourselves...

It's actually elementary...

The Bloggers.Sg event is a SDU initiative.

As we all know, the decreasing birth rates in our country have put additional pressure on the SDU. Knowing that S'poreans are now spending more time on the Internet posting pathetic blogs about their lives and their many complaints about the gahmen, the SDU realised that it needed to draw bloggers out from behind their desktops/laptops to get them to mix with people face-to-face (webcam does not count).

So they found someone, gave him the codename Mr. Brown, and instructed him to gather as many people on the Internet as possible, hence the creation of tomorrow.sg. Once many people started flocking via cyber-space to Mr. Brown, it became time for the next stage = get bloggers to come out of their rooms, and physically meet in a blogger convention.

Just imagine, the bloggers would meet, talk cock sing song, then go to Geylang for supper at the end of the day because everyone knows that place has good food, AND budget hotels... so the bloggers and eat and fuck in one place, more convenient, can use the money which could have gone into getting a cab to travel to a hotel on extra condoms. Then, sparks will fly, and bloggers will start getting together, holding cyber weddings, and start producing for our nation!

I must say, I am surprised that the civil servants in SDU could come up with an intelligent plan.

How did I know about this plan? Cos I'm THE smart one, duh!

And that, my dearies, is the whole conspiracy behind Bloggers.Sg.

So start getting your boxes of condoms (must fuck first with protection, after marry, then fuck without protection) during the Great Singapore Sale, in preparation for the convention.
If I'm still single by then, I'll see you there!

Oh, btw, I've always wanted to try the vibrating condom ;)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home